Finding difficulty in Epos Now Login ??? No worries, We have a detailed guide for you.
Epos divides the POS software into two separate systems to meet conventional retailers and restaurant and hospitality companies’ special organizational and commercial needs.
Each device has the same price, the same support, and the same POS features. The distinction is made between the more complex and technical skills.
The distribution system serves all kinds of retail companies, including restaurants, shops, jewelers, car shops, etc. Include specialized retail capacity:
- Account credit/pay-on
- Adaptability of hardware
- Promotions for e-commerce inclusion
- Featuring framework for reservations
- Control of stocks
The system supports the particular needs of companies like bars, restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, spas, etc. The hospitality system has been developed. Included in specialized hospitality:
- Designs of the table
- Sync of the cloud
- Aid for printing
- Products Master
- Quick login
- Divided Refunds
- Reservation online
- Framework of Loyalty
Epos Now has two separate industry offers, but the POS capabilities underlying remain the same. Consider the main characteristics shared by the two systems. Retail and hospitality operators can use these main features most of their time in Epos now.
Overview of Epos Now Login :
Epos offers retail and entertainment companies around the world several POS options. The best system for your company is to consider your particular needs and determine how the software will deal with them.
Epos Now took a great step towards breaking its framework up to give dealers and hospitality-specific resources for bars, restaurants, hotels, and the like retail ability.
Although Epos Now has no huge feature set, it is sufficient for your growing small-to-medium company to be an all-in-one device.
What is Epos Now Login?
Epos Now is a small to medium-sized retail management system. The solution provides integrated stock management, customer management, and retail accounting system in addition to the Sales Point module, including general ledger, purchases, and payroll processing. Epos is now cloud-based, Windows, Mac, Android, and iPad-compatible. You can buy hardware directly from Epos Now or an optional third-party supplier.
Epos Now is used by distributors in various industries, including clothing, furnishing and decoration, foodstuffs and sporting goods shops. The POS module consists of electronic integration, bar code and credit card scanners, a clock for employees, age control and discounting of goods or non-transactions. The inventory program helps to track orders, inventory reports, the database of the supplier and more.
As part of the transition process, Epos Now will migrate all customer information, goods and storage data to the new system.
The first is a $39 per month supplement, which covers replacement of next day supplies, unlimited preparation, information backup and encryption, and ongoing software upgrades. The more costly $54/month scheme is, which provides 24/7 service and all the functionality of the cheaper method.
Epos Now needs users not to purchase any help package, but it is encouraged.
How to log in to Epos Now Login online account?
To successfully access your Epos Now account, please follow these easy steps:
- Go to the official site of Epos Now on www.eposnowhq.com.
- You can enter in the input box your username and your password.
- Click the LOGIN button to access your Epos Now account afterward.
What steps you have to follow when you forgot your password?
- Go to the Official Epos Now on the www.eposnowhq.com website.
- Click the connection FORGOTTEN PASSWORD as seen in the above image.
- Now, enter your username and press Submit, and the path to your account’s registered address will be sent to the password reset.
Benefits and features of having an Epos Now Login online account
With various accountability mechanisms, Epos Now incorporates. While and has its unique features, everything will make it faster and easier than ever to reconcile your accounts. Consider some further advantages of using the following POS accounting tools.
- With tech, all behavior that takes place on your POS is automatically accountable. All purchases, buying orders, routine costs, and more are logged on to your terminal. This data is then sorted into the correct category through the accounting integration. This reduces labour costs for several hours.
- The time it takes are one of the biggest causes for small businesses to outsource their accounts. Who will sit down for a few hours and account for anything even though you don’t have complicated financial resources?
- Epos Now allows you to eliminate boring, time-consuming administration hours instantly. The bookkeeping program synchronizes yourself so that you can take a lot more time for other activities.
- With all of your data safely stored online, bundles of chaotic paperwork and tablets are not needed. It makes accounting much more dreadful if you have receipts and directories dispersed throughout your office.
- You can take photographs of receipts easily with the new tools rather than dig them at the end of the year. Similarly, instead of lugging files in the city, you could easily hand an email to your accountant.
- The inevitability of human error, be it records that are incomplete or typos of incorrect data entry, comes from those endless stacks of paperwork. Installing POS accounting software, which automatically calculates the results for you, will prevent this immediately.
- Epos Now is trying to make it easier than ever for our accounting partners to do business. You can run your company from anywhere with an internet connection on any computer at any time, with cloud access. You can handle your books when out of the city or open other places without worrying about clerical problems 24/7 remote access to all details.
Contact Information :
Contact Number : 0800 2 945 945
For many reasons, we have chosen Epos Now as the best POS scheme. It integrates with credit card processors and other third-party applications so that it can evolve with your company. Epos Now is fitted with helpful features and easily extendable. Epos Now is also one of our top choices due to its innovative technology and e-commerce service.
Epos Also offers various service levels. The framework has a guide to navigate and execute simple tasks at their most basic level. Depending on the user experience with the machine, you can turn it on and off.
Epos also provides conventional support, including live chat, calling, ticketing, and a comprehensive peer support community forum. Personal assistance includes a subscription every month. Two price levels have one-on-one assistance.