Gogpayslip Your e-payslip Login
Compared with old hard copy payslips, the Gogpayslip Your e-payslip Login system has a very decent range of benefits.
The key advantages of the e payslip system include guaranteed protection, the ability to view payslips, quicker, easier and better payment access, and more efficient operation.
The staff will find valuable salary details. If you’re at home or working hours at your office, or on holiday, you can see your payslip stats.
If your payslip is new or the previous one, you can access it at any time.
What is Gogpayslip Your e-payslip Login?
Gogpayslip is an online payslip platform developed for Ghana government staff.
The electronic payslip of the Government of Ghana provides various benefits to both the workers, and the Government, of the old hard-copy payslip.
Here are the login details of Gogpayslip, along with the steps for a new user.
The E-Payslip system allows staff to view payrolls on mobile telephones or computers, or internet-connected appliances.
Benefits of Gogpayslip Your e-payslip Login:
With the launch of the E-Payslip, access to payment details has become quicker, enhanced and easier.
Some of the advantages of using the electronic GOGPayslip are:
- It’s safer than that. All your information is secured if you view your payslip online on www.gogpayslip.com, as it uses a secure protocol.
- Further, you only need a password to access your account, which makes it incredibly difficult for anyone else to access your account.
- As you already know, any computer connected to the Internet will access your Gogpayslip.
- Copies of your E-Payslip can be saved and printed.
- You can still use all of your previous payslips anywhere you go.
- The contents of your E-payslip and the printed one are identical.
Some essential requirements for Gogpayslip Your e Payslip Login
There are some items you need to sign up for your e-payslip before you can begin the Online Registration process.
To register for GogPayslip, the following requirements are required:
- Employee number
- Email Address
- Registration code
- Secret password
- Mobile number
Steps for registration of Gogpayslip Your e-payslip Login:
To register successfully for your GoG e-payslip account, you must follow this guide:
- Check out your phone or laptop at www.gogpayslip.com.
- When you arrive, at the dialogue box you need to choose “Click here to continue.”
- The Gogpayslip sign-in page will be available from there. If you have registered already, please sign up with your e-payslip info.
- Select REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP if you haven’t registered yet.
- After selecting enter your staff number and password.
- The registration code is included in the section. Before you can get your registration code, you have to contact your head management team.
- Please enter your mobile number after selecting your residence.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click “Register” after you have checked and confirmed your data.
How to log in to Gogpayslip Your e-payslip Login?
Follow the below steps:
- Open your browser and type it in the address bar at www.gogpayslip.com.
- You can also look for Google’s e-payslip username. Select and click on the website under “Your e-Payslip.”
- You can then enter your information into the sign-in page if you are already registered with the Government of Ghana E-Payslip.
- Employee number and password are the criteria for logging in.
- Enter the code shown to complete the captcha.
- Check the supplied details and click on “Log In” to see if everything is OK.
What steps you have to follow when you forgot your password and you want to change it?
- You will be able to retrieve this by visiting gogpayslip.com and clicking the button “Forgot your password.”
- Then enter your employee number and the mobile number or email address you used to register with Gog E-Payslip.
- Click on “Submit” to reset your password.
The GoG E-Payslip was implemented to facilitate quicker, easier access to payment details of Controllers and Accountants General.
You can easily use your computer or telephone to access the website of Gogpayslip from any website.